TAAE’S Host of Membership Benefits
- Enjoy the largest and best Texas Alternative Education Annual Conferences
- Great Teacher Liability Insurance Plan @ $45 (Click Here to Download)
- School Locator Online Networking
- TEA and Legislative Updates during sessions
- Networking with schools for help and questions
- Quarterly TAAE Magazine Newsletter
- Education discounts
- Hotel Card Discounts up to 40%
- Vacation discounts
- Vision discounts
- Long-term care advice and policies
- And Much More!
- Significant discounts on many publications, continuing education opportunities, and the Annual Meeting and Exhibition.
- Liability Insurance for the low cost of $45 a year, There’s no obligation to buy and TAAE has opted for no residuals for policies purchased. This is simply an effort to bring you, our TAAE member, the best and lowest cost insurance and protection we could find.
- Toll-free telephone number to TAAE Headquarters in Austin (877-258-8223).
- TAAE promotes the opportunity to showcase your professional skills and programs at the TAAE Annual Conference through workshop presentations.
- TAAE monitors and disseminates information on legislative and regulatory activity affecting our members and presents the position of the Association where applicable.
- TAAE provides an opportunity for the exchange of experiences and opinions regarding alternative education and the profession, through education, study, and publications.
- TAAE conducts seminars and conferences for the express benefit of those in the field of alternative education.
- TAAE cooperates with other related professions and industries in a common endeavor to promote the profession of alternative education and to enhance the public perception and knowledge of the field of alternative education.
You can Download a membership application and mail it in or fax it in to us by clicking on the button below.
Note: If Mailed make sure it reaches the Headquarters Office by August 6, 2018!
Click Here to send an email to the TAAE Membership Department.
Click Here for the TAAE Texas Liability Insurance form.